CONTROL, CONNECT and CLOUD
GINT e-HCU series is an integrated electronic control solution that enables tractor manufacturers to efficiently develop electronic controlled tractors.
The manufacturers can easily develop high-performing electronic controlled tractors by applying GINT’s solution. The solution allows developers to enjoy more freedom while significantly enhancing the product’s performance.
In addition, when compared to mechanical controlled tractors, the development time for electronic controlled tractors can be greatly shortened.
Now, tractor operators do not need to manually change shift levers and operate the implements. With a single tap, the operators can control various tractor implements in an integrated manner as well as tractors’ speed.
e-HCU P80 (P60, P112 also available)
- x9 ~ 12 Linear solenoid valve control
- x6 ~ 9 ON/OFF solenoid valve control
- x4 ON/OFF actuator contorl (HS x2, LS x2)
- x8 ADC, x19 DIO, x7 ADC or DIO, x6 PWM
- x3 CAN bus communication available
- Diagnosis SCB / SCG / OL
- Support calibration service tool
- All functional components of the controller have been certified by AEC
- Application development based on High reliability software platform GP-GEN1
With GINT TMG series, tractors can be readily connected to GINT Cloud.
GINT TMG, which is designed to accommodate different network environments of countries across the world, transmits various input/output data of tractors to GINT Cloud.
In addition, the high performing RTK GPS module mounted on TMG is used for development of location-based applications for precision agriculture.
TMG P2 (E1, P1 also available)
- Up to 2 RTK GPS support
- x1 Bluetooth low energy
- x3 CAN up to 1Mbps
- IEEE 802.3 ethernet (3G / 4G Support)
- RS-232 serial ports
- 1 PPS external device synchronization
- Support over the air (OTA)
- Ext. router power management
- Application development based on High reliability software platform TP-GEN1